Adam

Adam and Marcus -cousins as close as brothers. Adam died in a car accident Tuesday June 17 around 2 a.m.


The morning Jaime woke me up to tell me Adam died in a car accident I sat right up in bed. In shock. No one wants to hear such tragic news. That morning Jaime didn't go to work but went to Spokane. He and Adam's brothers and other family members helped clear out Adam's house of his things. 

The pallbarers wore Dallas Cowboy jerseys, as did Adam. 

Bel, Dawn, and I made the ribbons with stars that many pinned on themselves. The immediate family and pallbarers wore the double ribbons with Adams name.

His football number. 

Ruben Sr. talking to his boys, Ruben Jr. and Andrew, grave side. Tender moment. 

A dove was released to represent Adam's spirit going to heaven. Then a flock of doves was released to represent everyone else who will someday join Adam in heaven. I'd never seen this done before. 

The after funeral luncheon. It's good to have these I think. Helped to lift and lighten spirits for a little while. 

This was the last picture taken of Adam and not long before the accident. These brothers, his roommates, were with him and walked away from this horrific accident. They both were pallbarers. It's a miracle they survived barely bruised. 

This was so hard to take in. Jaime and I have both had our breakdowns and tough moments. It's harder for his immediate family. I pray all the time for peace and comfort for them. They've had some good experiences with some comforts they've received. 

I'm so blessed to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm grateful for my testimony and knowledge of the plan of happiness. 








Comments

  1. That is so sad.Hope your well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your testimony. Peace can only come from the atonement of Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Past Week...

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!