Random update

We're still around. Just keeping busy that I seem too tired to upkeep my blog. So here's just a run down of some things going on. 

Olivia's loving school and all the science experiments they get to do. Her teacher sends messages and pics through a web program that I connect to through an app on my phone. I enjoy seeing what they did in school that day and how Olivia is doing. 

I made a trip to the district office to view a school video and while walking down the hall I saw Jaime's plaque. He doesn't have as much job experience on paper compared to some of the other principals but he sure made his way up the ladder faster than others did. He truly does have a talent. 

We've gone to visit Adam's grave. The bench we helped raise money for is now in so family and friends have a place to sit when they go to the site. 

Tyler bleeds blue and purple for the Washington Huskies, BYU Cougars, and Seattle Seahawks. This day he just couldn't decide which to wear so he represented them all. Love this kid. 

Olivia and Emily are both pretty good at hammin it up. They're so silly when they get together. 

One afternoon I looked out the window and saw the boys playing with a giant box on the slide. It cracked me up to see Tyler going head first on his back down the slide into the box. Totally a boy thing to do. 

One Sunday afternoon Jaime was wanting cookies so he just opened a recipe book and got to work. Olivia, my little baker, jumped at the chance to help. And yes, their church clothes stayed clean. They did a great job and the cookies were delicious.  

Lindsey wanted to bake something and chose blue berry muffins. Her favorite! My little girls aren't so little anymore. 

Olivia modeling her costume. They can hardly wait for Halloween. 

Go Seahawks!!

Aidan has such a tender heart. Tyler hurt his foot one day and Aidan jumped in to offer first aid. He cleaned the owie then put a bandaid on. Tyler felt well enough to smile for the camera. I think because he was feeling the love from his brother. :) they are such good friends. I hope they stay that way. I want them to be best buds. 

I have more pictures to update with but I'll save it for another post. And soon!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...

SURPISE!!!!