The Annual Trip the Oregon Coast

And the kids are off with Grandma and Grandpa Morales! The trip my kids look forward to every year. I'm still amazed that they want to take the kids by themselves for 9 days.

But when they get to do fun activities like this it doesn't surprise me that they are excited to go. :)

I appreciate that grandma takes pictures of the kids and what they do and sends them to me. I do enjoy my week of being with Jaime a lone but I do miss the kids and wonder what and how they're doing. 

Martin and Diana bought Aidan a new bike for his early birthday present. 


Part of going to Fort Stevens is being able to go on the bike paths. 

Tyler played football with the big boys. 

Smiles when they got back! These trips will be memories my kids have and will tell their kids how they would go camping every year with their grandma and grandpa Morales. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...