Making ourselves at home

When it was cold outside the kids used the garage to play in.

Tyler likes to be my laundry helper, he knows how to put clothes from washer to dryer.
His favorite part is watching the clothes go round and round and the water flowing in the washer.

The boys in their room

Liv coloring in our new kitchen

Lindsey has lots of homework

Now that it's warmer the kids are outside a lot!

My little man, he loves sitting on the bar stools.

My cupboards aren't quite all filled up yet so Tyler likes to climb inside.


Or empty what's inside.

Our movie night

We watched Tangled

We are getting more and more settled with more things getting put in their place.
I know some have asked for pictures of the house. I haven't really gotten to that yet but I will soon so you can have a "tour" of the house. If you live close enough we'd love to show you around.

Comments

  1. Looks like you guys are loving your new home! Can't wait to see it (if that's okay) and to hang out again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lindsey looks just like you! :)
    Hope you guys are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boyz's expressions! lol, they definitely are brothers. I am so happy your family are settling in so well! It's funny... as I look at them, I realize how much their faces are already changing and looking more grown up. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

Living Life Day to Day

The Past Week...