Out comes the first

Monday after school Olivia showed me just how loose her bottom left tooth was. I told her I could pull it out quick after numbing it with an ice cube. Much to my surprise my brave baby girl grabbed an ice cube and numbed her gums. I took my chance, grabbed her tooth and with a quick twist of my wrist I whipped that tooth right out of there. She didn't even know it was gone until she felt the empty space where her tooth used to be. She was so happy that she didn't feel any pain!

Comments

  1. So cool!!! I love it when they lose their first tooth :), been waiting for Alex's and checkn his teeth every now and then haha. Way to go Liv :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a brave little girl! So glad that it want's very dramatic for you. She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...