I'm Lisa and I'm a Target Shopaholic

I love to shop at Target. I think I'm going to need to be careful once Tyler starts school. I'll be heading to Target a bit more. :)

The kids have begun to like Target too and like to go browse with me, sometimes. As long as it's not too long, and we always have to go through the toy aisles.

I follow a few different sites on Facebook and Instagram that are all about Target and sales and deals. This helps me to know when things are on sale so I've been pretty lucky with some of the items I've scored. Lots of clothes on clearance, things for the home, food, outside toys, toys and toys! Plus with my Cartwheel ap on my phone I save even more! I have a stash of toys that I got cheap for gifts for the kids or for gifts for birthdays my kids are invited to. I can't lie, it's pretty exciting to me. Hehehe I have purchased clothes for next Christmas! Clothes for Aidan to grow in to also. I didn't think I could get this crazy. I like to shop and I like to get more for my money. :)

Olivia had been eyeing these footie pajamas for a couple months but they were never on sale. Finally they were 50% off plus I got an extra 20% of with my cartwheel and an extra 5% with my Target Red Debit card! They were $5! So I didn't just get some for Olivia, I got some for Lindsey. Then the boys saw them and wanted some.

So the next day we went back to Target and got some for the boys. They will be able to wear them for a while because they are so big which makes them worth even more than the $5.

This is one of my favorite deals. This Dareway was originally $199.99. I saw it on sale after Christmas for $99.99 and there were only two left. Just last week there was one left for $59.98! I debated getting it  a couple times but didn't. I talked about it with Jaime later and we looked it up online and read about it. So what did we do? We drove to Target to see if it was still there. I was thinking that seeing it for under $60 twice and passing it up twice there was no way it would be there now that I decided to pick it up. But guess what!!?? It was still there sooooo….we bought it! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...

For Unto Us A Child Is Born