Tennis Senior Night

They celebrated the seniors tonight. 

Coach spoke about each girl. He had some really good things to say. 


It wouldn't be a memory if Olivia wasn't there to share in it with Lindsey. 

I tell ya, two peas in a pod. I think they were meant to be conjoined twins. ;)


Luckily I got to be there to see it. I was supposed to have flown to Luxembourg with my friends today but our connecting flight in Denver would leave before we could get there because our flight out of Pasco was delayed. I'm nervous for this long flight from Denver to Germany and now having to wait another day I'll admit I was a little relieved. lol. I'm excited for the trip, just not excited for probably the longest flight I'll ever take. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...