Recent findings...

Tyler smiles and laughs A LOT. He is very ticklish.



I like my new bathroom sink/counter much better than the OLD one. Jaime amazes me more and more with all the home improvements he has done.

Before...



After...


My kids play with the camera...


Tyler sleeps VERY well at night or napping all bundled up in his swaddle blanket. It's a straight jacket for babies I say. Thanks for the recommendation Adam and Brandi! It's a life saver, more like a sleep saver.



Aidan is allergic to cashews. He had only half of ONE! He was all red and had hives and itched all over. Poor guy. These pics don't show how bad it was really.




Well, this isn't a recent finding. I love these little chocolate eggs. It's just recent that I could get them however, because Easter is around the corner. Thanks a bunch for getting them for me Jaime. yummmo!

Comments

  1. Okay, so I saw the mini eggs and then I had to go get some for myself! Looks like you guys are staying busy keeping up with house and kids! Tyler is adorable - I guess it just runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The counter is very impressive... I wonder if Brian will be as handy when we finally have a home of our own! And poor Aidan... so sad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...