Couldn't resist

On Thursday I came upstairs to find my boys and their friend, who I was babysitting, playing with a tube of Desitin diaper cream. 
Let me tell you, they had fun squeezing that tube and rubbing the stuff all over themselves. 
Diaper cream isn't meant to wash off with soap and water either! 
I had to scrub them with a wash cloth. (It doesn't come out of clothes well either.)
 They didn't care for the rough scrubbing so much but I must admit, 
they were having fun before I butted in. 
The sad thing is, it wasn't even our diaper cream.
 I haven't  used the stuff in a long time. :(
My little mimes. Not that they could stay quiet if their life depended on it.
(Tyler's fro is getting chopped tomorrow! It just keeps growing OUT and never lays down.)



This picture was too cute not to capture.
For General Conference our girls like to play Conference Bingo.
They do such a good job listening for specific words. 
I really enjoyed conference. Some things I know were meant for me.
I'm grateful we're blessed to be able to have access to listen to the prophet and apostles. 
My testimony grows when I hear their words. 



Comments

  1. Boys, boys, boys! Man they keep us busy! :) Even though they are covered in white, they are still so dang cute! you're such a good mommy Lisa:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...