Lindsey's Baptism

After the funeral on Tuesday I had the next two days to do laundry and clean the house and make beds for company coming on Friday. It was great to have my sisters stay the night and see all my brothers and sisters, and parents at the same time and place! It doesn't happen too often. Everyone came for Lindsey's baptism. Friday was fun as we all got to play and enjoy company.

Saturday we got ready for the baptism. Lindsey is absolutely beautiful.
She was so bright and glowing this day. 

Coming down the stairs. (My sweet nephew going up.)

I let her pick out her dress.

My first is now baptized! Am I that old?


Lindsey and Aunt Lori

Lindsey, Jacob, Aunt Emily, Emma, Wescott and William

Olivia in her Easter dress. With all that went on the past
week I never got pics of my kids in their new Easter clothes.


Olivia and Emma hand in hand walking to the church. 
We couldn't have asked for better weather.


Emma, Olivia, and Maybrie waiting so reverently.

Father and Daughter


Lisa, Lindsey, Jaime

Lindsey chose everyone who was in the program, from who played the music, spoke, and gave prayers. I think it meant more to her being able to choose. When her Grandpa Naylor spoke on
baptism she got a little teary eyed listening to him. She has such a tender spirit and I know
she feels the Spirit's promptings.


Daphne, Lindsey, Cami

Her new monogramed scriptures and bag.
She got some scripture markers and is excited to learn how to mark in her scriptures.

Congratulations Lindsey. We are so happy for the decision you made to be baptized.
We love you, Sweetheart!


Comments

  1. She was radiant that day! Oh we love that sweet Lindsey of yours. Yes, we are getting older! Haha, that's okay though because it brings on a whole different adventure... teenage years are coming ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...