Fun summer things we like to do

I love it when kids enjoy simple summer activities. The kids have been great for me while we have to do some shopping and then we get to go to the parks, splash pad, ride bikes, and the free movies at the theater. When they have a good time it makes me happy. :) When we were at the theater Aidan kept saying, "this is awesome!" as we were walking down the long hallway. Sometimes the simplest things to us are magnificent to the little ones.



Tyler likes to look at the water.

Aidan can't get in the water enough!

We took a bike ride around the park.



Aidan made good time riding from our house to the park.

My boys LOVE to swing. Tyler always calls for me to give him a "hot dog."
Translation, an "underdog" push so he goes REAL high!


The girls wanted to try the baby swings.


Swinging some more.







"I'm flying!"


 This afternoon the kids put on winter beanies and played Marco Polo 
and other games outside.
Here Lindsey's consoling Aidan after he got hurt during play.

The huddle

I enjoy when time  can slow a bit and not be so fast paced. We've had dental appointments this week but the rest of the time we've just been doing what we want! 




Comments

  1. seriously, i love kids!!! they are the highlight of my life! lol, and i love the beanies in the middle of the summer, such a kid thing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...