Oregon Coast 2019

 

It's that time of year, everyone heads off to the Oregon Coast. This is the first time taking the new RV. No one has to cram in to the truck like they did when pulling the trailer. 

There's so much more room in the RV. The kids love to travel in it. 



Liandrew loves Tyler. They're pretty good buddies. 

Marcus and Aide spent the first night or two at the KOA. There's fun activities there so they took the kids over to play. This big jumper looked fun. 

Jumbo checkars.

Lindsey roasting marshmallows. 

Marcus and Olivia

Jaime and I were able to go for a few days. 

Fatima, Chris, Olivia

Fatima, Chris, Lindsey, Olivia

We had a great time sitting out and roasting s'mores and visiting, laughing, and playing glow in the dark corn hole (bean bag toss). When the ranger comes by to tell you it's time to pipe down because it's late you know you're having a good time. :)

As it gets later the kids wind down with a movie and popcorn. 

Luna giving Tyler kisses in Bel and Chris's cabin. 

Lindsey out having a great time. 

The kids got out in the water. Means it's not too cold and windy outside. 

Surprising, the water didn't feel as cold as usual. And even if it was, I doubt it'd keep these kids out. :)

Marcus, Liandrew, and Jaime

Lindsey and Grandma


Amiah, Fatima and Olivia's sand creation. 

Fatima and Olivia enjoyed building a sand structure.

Jaime and I enjoyed visiting with family as we watched the kids play. 

Lindsey, Tyler, and Serena loved body boarding and jumping in the waves. 

Morning run pics. 


I went for a couple runs out on the beach. I really enjoy it. 

Luna loves me. 


A day at Seaside calls for some time in the arcade. 

Lots of fun games.

And working to win tickets for prizes. 

The taffy shop wheel of fortune!




I love these three and how close they are. They're such great friends. They're always looking out for each other and willing to help each other in any way. I love them so much. 

Look who I got to go for a morning run on the beach with me this morning! 


Tyler and I were walking and came across this deer.

She came right up to a tree to jump and eat some leaves. We saw so many deer around this year. 

We got pretty close up to it. 




Jaime and I are now home but the kids get to spend the rest of the week with their grandparents and other family members who are still at the coast. When my kids are adults they'll always talk and reminisce about their week long trips on the coast with Grandma and Grandpa. I love that they will have these awesome memories. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...