A Few Changes

We had snow on the fourth! It made us think back to last year when we had weeks of snow and canceled school during snowpocalypse where snow didn't melt until almost mid March! But this snow didn't last longer than the day. 


For Young Women New Beginning's this year was different. Since the church has done away with Personal Progress and started the new Children and Youth Program the girls' New Beginnings theme was graduation. They presented the girls who finished their personal progress with their medallions presented to them. 

We're excited to see how this new program goes. Way to go girls on such a great accomplishment and her's to a new year and new program! 

So....I got something new!


I still can't believe I have this beautiful piano! Jaime and I have looked at getting a new piano for well over a year. Considered buying new. We were fortunate enough to find this one for sale in Spokane for a great price and it's well taken care of. Babied by an elderly woman who was moved by her family into an assisted living center. 
Someone is always playing the piano. I love to hear the girls play their songs and improve. Tyler is doing well in his songs as well. I like playing primary songs and hymns. I enjoy playing while kids are at school. As soon as the girls are home one of them hits the keys. Olivia plays multiple times throughout the day, which I love. I had to sacrifice a table to get the piano. We sold the kitchen table and moved the dining table into the kitchen. We don't use two tables that often. The piano gets used even more. So far, totally worth the sacrifice. :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...