Disney Here I Come!

Brian invited me to come, expenses paid, to Disneyland with his family. How could I say no?! Jaime was great to make sure everything would be fine at home so that I could go. And THIS, people, is why I don't work outside the home. hahaha Gotta find some perks right? ;)

So on Tuesday, January 28th I took a flight all by myself to Las Vegas to surprise Brian and Summer's kids. They had no idea I was coming. It was so cute to see them and get their sweet hugs when they saw me. The surprise got even bigger when that night Brian and Summer told the kids that we were getting in the car at that moment to drive part way to DISNEYLAND! So my day was mostly traveling from Pasco to Seattle, Seattle to Vegas, then driving another 3 hours or so to a hotel. 

Wednesday morning we got up early to head to the parks. It was such a fun trip!

Disneyland IS such a happy place to be. 

I had so much fun going on the rides with the kids. They had to take turns going on rides with me because I couldn't ride with all of them at once. 






We went to the new Star Wars land. I felt like it was all so real. What you see in the movies didn't look like just a movie anymore. 

Seeing the ships, droids, and buildings were all so neat. 


This restaurant had cute ship wings for tables. 

The Millennium Falcon ride was pretty sweet. Thomas was hilarious. He thought it was all so cool. He gets so excited about it, I love his enthusiasm.

In front of Sleeping Beauty's castle

My mom loves Ursula from The Little Mermaid. So it seems when any of us kids see Ursula we take a pic and let mom know. lol


Don't you just love our photo bombers! We're on It's A Small World ride.

The boys loved seeing anything Star Wars related. It was so cute. 

The park at night is always so magical. 



I took Ezra and Henry on the carousel a few times while others were on rides that they couldn't go on. 

Brian and I liked to get on rides together. I rode on one ride with just Summer and me. Space Mountain. I regret being so afraid of the rides the last time I went to Disneyland. I missed out on so much! Space Mountain was so cool. I loved riding the Materhorn, Thunder Mountain Railroad, and others that I thought I was fine not going on. 



This Guardians of the Galaxy ride (formerly known as the tower of terror) was terrifying! You go up the elevator and then it drops and totally scares me. Then goes up some more then drops again. I think this one would be the hardest of all the rides for me to do again. 


Cars Land...seriously one of the best parts of California Adventure.




We got to meet Lightning McQueen


This car ride was so fun! I loved driving through the town and then you meet up with another car and you race. So fun. 

Cruising through the countryside and you see the bridge and waterfall just like in the movie. 


I love walking through Cars Land. I feel like I walked right into the movie Cars. 

The Cozy Cone Motel: all the cones were different food shacks. Super cute. 

This Incredicoaster! I thought I'd get out of not riding it but somehow Brian and his adorable kids got me to ride it. And once I'm done I think I could do that again. It's the waiting in line that causes the anxiety and fear as I wait. Haha

Before we left the park Brian and I ran off to grab one last gift I needed to pick up for one of my girls. But before we hit up the gift shop we saw that there wasn't a line for Star Tours. It's a fun ride so we got on it for our last ride of the night. I loved the time we had to play and spend together at the park and go on rides. I can hardly wait to go again with my family now. And I won't chicken out on the rides! Ok, the Guardians ride...I'm not so sure about. ;P


Brian and I went out to dinner for Korean food on Friday night. It was fun to just visit and try some new foods. 

Looks so pretty! All the little dishes of sides were fun to try. Some things I thought were good but as I ate more of it I thought it was enough. I realized why they came in such tiny bowls, you can only eat so much of it before it becomes too much. At least for me it was that way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...