Christmas Day

Christmas Morning the kids woke us up to see what we had by our stockings and then open gifts. I didn't take pictures. What's wrong with me! After gifts Jaime made the traditional Christmas morning omelettes. So delicious. 

In the afternoon we loaded up the car and headed back to Grandma and Grandpa Naylor's for Christmas dinner and more gifts...which I didn't take pictures of again. But I'll let it be known that we had a great time. Mom makes a great feast and we were so happy to be celebrating together. 

Tyler got a sketchpad from Grandma and Grandpa Naylor. He went right to work drawing a T-Rex while watching a how to video on Youtube. 

I did get a picture of Tyler on his new hover board. :)
Merry Christmas!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...