Christmas Must Not Be Over

Earlier this month we finally got our new couches! With Covid shipping of things has taken a big hit so it took forever to get our couches. At one point I thought I'd just cancel the order and we bought a couch from Costco. It was NOT comfortable. So we ended up taking it back but it was sure a big hassle to get it out of the house.
In the meantime the old couch is in the piano room till Marcus takes our old one upstairs with him when they move to Arizona. 
 
I love this picture of my girls. This is the sweetest thing I've seen today. I'm so grateful for their friendship with one another. Sisters make the best friends. I could hear them talking and laughing in the other room so I got up to see. They are so cute cuddled up next to each other. 

One night the kids played one of their new games they got for Christmas and had cinnamon rolls that I made. Worked out to be a fun dessert while playing. 

The kids with their Great-grandpa Noble

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...