Annual CDA Trip with Ritchies

Jaime and I had a fun weekend getaway with Ritchies. We go to Couerd A'lene with them every year. This year we packed in more activities than we usually get in. 

We watched the musical Wicked in Spokane. It was so good. Jaime really enjoyed it as well. I think it'd be fun to go with my girls some time. 

We always hit up the spa when we go to the resort. Jaime is always so good to get me a good long massage. It is one of our favorite spas to be at. 

We rode the gondola up the mountain to go sledding. 

We had such a good time! And it helped that I wasn't cold. We were dressed well and were able to be out on the mountain a long time. 

Jaime and Brandon

We had fun going down the hill and racing each other. Even two on a tube at one time racing the other two on a tube. 

The moving sidewalk made going back up the hill a breeze. 

In the evening we went out to the swimming pool turned hot tub! It was so pretty with the lit up igloos.


With it being so hot it wasn't easy to really swim around this giant pool.

So we enjoyed floating around and visiting with Sarah and Brandon. 


It was such a great weekend. I loved having so much alone time with Jaime and then enjoying time with friends when we all wanted to get together. I loved the weekend. I love you Jaime. Thank you for always making time for us. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...