May 4th & 5th Shebang

The family likes to celebrate Star Wars day (May the Fourth Be With You). It's a fun tradition. 
Some years I have put more effort and time in. This year I still pulled it off but really it was pretty simple. 

However, finger foods are generally pretty easy meals to make. :)

And after the 4th comes Cinco de Mayo!

I really like the recipe I came across a few years ago for homemade enchilada sauce. So it's fun to make chicken enchiladas for me now. 

This is probably one of my favorite days just because of the food :) I'm so grateful the family likes it all too! Spending time making these traditions are fun and something I can see my kids carrying on to their families as well.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...