Memorial Day

This Memorial Day I felt overwhelming gratitude for those who serve our country. My recent visit to Bastogne and studying about WWII made me feel so much this weekend. 

Over the weekend our kids spent time with their Morales grandparents which gave me time to rest and appreciate the history of our country. It finally hit. I got Covid which felt like a cold...runny nose/congestion and a sore throat one day. Very mild for me which I'm grateful. Jaime got it worse though. He felt sore and had a fever one day. 

The kids slept in the RV and made s'mores for some at home camping. 

They had a great time and even felt nostalgic and visited the dinosaur park like they would when they were little. 

They had so much fun goofing around.

Tyler loves dinosaurs so he was very happy to visit the park. 


She looks like she's enjoying it more than when she was young. She can get it to rock more now. 😂



Aidan has sure grown a lot this last year. He's gotten so much taller. 

Besties. 


Maybe Olivia doesn't quite have the rocking down yet. 😆





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...