Mother's Day

 I love my kids. I love I'm their mom. I love that I am a mom. If could change my mind about being a mom it'd be a hard "no way." I love my bunch. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I'm so blessed they're mine I was gifted breakfast in bed and sweet gifts of jewelry and more from Jaime and the kids. 

I feel so blessed to be their mama. 


I feel like we all have a special bond. I've never felt like we have a house of constant bickering and arguing. I'm not saying they never do but it's rare. I truly have amazing, sweet spirited children. 



The man who wanted me to be his wife and have children with. I love having Jaime by my side to parent with. My best friend and in it with me through it all. I'm living my life's dream. I love him so much and am so grateful for him. Truly my greatest blessing in life. 

😍💗💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...