He Is Risen

So thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ. He atonement and resurrection. I'm grateful for my relationship with him and the knowledge I have that He loves me. I do all I can to let my children know my testimony and to help their's to grow as well. They're such great kids. I'm blessed beyond measure. This Easter I loved just being with them, together in church, and feeling the Spirit so strong. 

I love my bunch!

After church we had Easter dinner at my mom's with family. Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate.

Elizabeth wanted to make resurrection rolls with everyone for Family Home Evening. It's an activity we've done many times years ago but it was fun to be able to make them with my parents and Elizabeth's family. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...