Homecoming Weekend

Homecoming weekend was fun for everyone. Tyler had a great football game Saturday evening. Because Jaime and I were with Olivia to get her ready and take group pictures for the homecoming game we didn't make it to see Tyler play. I was so grateful to Bel and Chris for taking Tyler and supporting him at his game. I felt bad missing it but it was a regular season game and this was Olivia's Senior homecoming dance (and Queen as well) so I didn't feel like I could miss it. 
 
Tyler did awesome and loved being there. He's number 30. 

Lindsey and Jacob drove down to Utah to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa Naylor.

Then they all went to the BYU football game with Brian and Summer's family. Lindsey had so much fun. She loves to be with family. 

This was Mom's first time being to a BYU game. I know Dad enjoyed having Mom there with him to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of the stadium. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...