Building Memories

My parents bought a huge playground for their grandkids to play on when they come visit. I love how our family gets together to make work fun. My sisters came to help and my brother, husband, and I all helped. The help expanded when we had a friend come by in the afternoon to help move things along. We were able to split up in groups and work on different parts to get the fort and swingset put together quicker. Things like this just show that even though we may have work to do, if you have the right attitude and make light of conversation and jokes, we can enjoy working...and working as a family makes it even better I think. It's times like these that my family looks back on and remembers fun times. Now we can all look at the playground and know that we built it together. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my family! It's such a blessing that we are so close in relationships and geographically!


The posts are up!

Don't they all look happy to be working?



Do you see who our recruit is? It's Ben! It took a while before I could get a picture you could see him in. He always seemed to move as I was taking a pic or he'd put his hand up just at the wrong moment. He says he didn't do it on purpose but I don't knoooww...



Awww...smart to work in the shade. You saw where Ben and my Dad were!






Look! Lisa can handle a powertool!


Raise the ROOF!




Kids could hardly wait to play on the toy so they made it work before it was completed.











Even Tyler had a great time being outside!

Comments

  1. That is an awesome playground! What good memories... I think it's just wonderful that your whole family got in there and worked together. You don't get that in alot of families for one reason or another. And I LOVE the picture of Tyler at the end... every time I look at him I can't help but smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...