A Father's Love

When Jaime and I were engaged we were registering for gifts and he scanned things like ice cream maker, milkshake maker, snow cone maker, etc. We were shocked to see that we were actually given all of them! I'm sorry to say, however, we did return some of them to get things we needed more at the time. The snow cone maker was one of the casualties. Little did I know at the time but Jaime LOVES snow cones and slushies.

Jaime is a wonderful husband and father. I'm so blessed to have him in my life. This father's day I thought I'd get something for Jaime that I knew he would like. Sooooo...I surprised him this year by getting him a snow cone maker. Let me tell you, it's a gift enjoyed by all. The girls thought it was awesome. They helped me make different flavor syrups and liked watching the ice be shaved.




Here comes the shaved ice!





Black cherry, my favorite!








He's having a hard time showing his childish enjoyment but it's there!









Love the fruity mustaches!








With a face like this, what father wouldn't enjoy being a dad!




Happy Father's Day Jaime!





Comments

  1. Lisa that's so fun! And that's a awesome looking ice shaver! I've seen some, but not like that. What a fun present and the kids enjoyed it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...