SURPISE!!!!

Yes, this is true.
And yes....this will be our newest addition to the family. You think you're surprised! Just imagine how surprised I was! Big time let me tell you. And in case you are wondering, I am just starting my first week of month number five. Yes, I am in my second trimester already. Hard to believe it's really gone that fast. I haven't been sick at all. It's been very nice. I could easily not know that I was pregnant because I don't feel like I am.


This explains why I haven't been sick. It's a boy. I wasn't sick with Aidan either. I kind of figured it was a boy and this morning confirmed that it was.

Here's the little guy in action.
,

We got up a little after 6 a.m. and got ready to head to the hospital. My mom showed up at 6:45 to watch the other three at home for us. Thanks Mom! We got to the hospital and you know the rest of the story there...boy. :) Everything looks to be good from what we saw but someone else will look at all the pics taken and then send the results to my dr. who will then let me know the real status of the baby. We do know everything looked normal and heatlthy though so that's good. We got home around 8a.m. Lindsey ran up to see me. We hadn't told her yet that we were having another baby until today. I handed her the ultrasound pictures and told her that she's going to have another brother. She was ecstatic. It was so cute. "We're going to have another brother! We're going to have another brother." Olivia didn't say much. She had told me a few weeks ago that she thinks I have a baby in my tummy. I told her today that she was right when she said that. Hearing that made her smile. She now tells me she's excited to have a new baby in the family. I don't know if anyone could tell I'm pregnant. I don't look it but you can see my little preggo tummy but to someone who doesn't know I just look like I have belly and gained weight or just haven't lost it from when Aidan was born.

This works out good for us. I don't have to get girl bedding for the crib. :) Aidan will have a close playmate like the girls do. If this one was a girl then she'd be too far in age to really be close with Lindsey and Olivia. The hard things for me is that the boys are REALLY close in age for me so I'm a little nervous about that and am I going to have to kick Aidan out of the crib sooner than I want? And here's the kicker...I'll have two boys out on missions at the same time. Heart ripper! I know, many people have done that, my mom for one, but still I'm not looking forward to that! Also, now we have two girls and two boys....we can be done right? :) People tell us you don't want odd number of kids so no one can have the middle child complex.



Oh yeah, you probably want to know when this little guy is expected. December 22, 2009 is the due date. We'll have ourselves a little Christmas baby. Aidan and this guy will be 15 months apart. We are definitely growing out of our house, hence the house hunting....a LITTLE! We aren't moving yet.

Comments

  1. Congrats! I had to say that before I told you that you are in trouble for not telling me first. I am excited for you guys. We are really going to have to hurry now if we are going to keep having kids the same ages. Any names yet? You know just to make sure that you don't go moving off anywhere we are going to do an addition to your house...go go elders service project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa!! We are completly happy for you guys. WE SOOOOOO have to talk when you get back. :) And no talking about moving... I'll just start crying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to comment again... we're extatic for you guys! This will be so nice for Aidan to have a buddy so close. Good planning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!! I can hardly believe that you're already in your second trimester! You definitely weren't looking five months pregnant when we went swimming the other day! :0) I love Lindsey & Olivia's reactions - they are so sweet! I'm sure Aidan will love having a little bro too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chad and I were so shocked when we saw your post! I'm so excited for you, but I'm none too happy about you keeping it from me for so long ;-) Seriously, where do your babies hide? You don't look pregnant at all! I'm glad everything is going so well! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That is so fun! I can't believe you didn't even suspect that you were pregnant. How cool though to be half way done and you're just now finding out. Also, so fun to know on the first appt. what you are having! two girls and two boys...the perfect combination. They all are going to be such great friends! We are glad you are feeling great too. Now that you know this...you probably shouldn't have been painting your living room huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...