Giggle Bug

I had to get this on camera. If I was ready I would have video taped it but at least I got a picture. On Sunday we had Jaime's family over for dinner. Afterwards Grandma Morales was playing with Aidan. He was standing up between a couple of his toys and she would make a stuffed Nemo toy come up and tickle his tummy. He thought it was great. He laughed so hard and so long. I'd love to reenact it so that we could get it filmed...we'll see. It may not be as funny to him again.




The girls love having their pics taken. I love this one of Livie on the floor.



Livie adores Uncle Marcus


Lindsey wanted a picture of her with her hair up in a "crown." At least that's what she says it looks like when I put so many bands in it.

Comments

  1. That would have been cute to have seen/heard it on video. :) When a baby laughs you can't help but laugh yourself! I'm glad your 4th turned out well... i LOVE the pic of Aiden at the wheel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on our blog! We had no idea you were on here! I'm excited to be able to see your family grow. We wish we could see you at the reunion, but we understand. It sure gets hard to do things as we get older and as our families grow. Its just not the same as when we were all younger, running around on the beach and at Grandma and Grandpa's as little kids, camping in the pasture. But they were fun memories!

    Adam

    P.S.
    We posted pictures of Adalynn and the delivery day on our blog. We've also set it to private. So you should have received an "invitation" link. All you do is click on the link and then sign in with your normal Blogger user i.d. and password. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...