Easter 2013


Lookie what we have here!

"Yum candy so I can be even more wild!"


Egg Hunt




I had Tyler in a different outfit but he decided to eat chocolate and wipe his hands all over it. So yeah, I had to change him before we walked to church.


Tyler in the tent with his second cousins at Jaime's aunt's house.

Another egg hunt



With Spring break upon us my cousin Adam and his wife and kids were able to take a couple days to come visit at my mom's. It was so good to see them!

Adam is an immediate hit with kids. He was throwing them up in the air over and over, he'd race with them, and make a game out of everything.

Adam you wanna come to my house and make everything a game here for my kids? lol



Comments

  1. We enjoyed our visit as well! I'm so glad your children warmed up to Adam. He loves kids so much. He's a big kid! He said it would be fun to come visit, and that we should arrange it sometime! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...