Another weekend of fun

Last weekend Aunt Elizabeth asked if she could take the girls for the weekend to play with them. She was so sweet to do a movie night for them. 

Saturday they went to the dinosaur exhibit at the Sundome. 


They had so much fun on the rides and activities and seeing the dinosaurs move. I'd like to see it! Looks pretty cool. 

So while the girls were gone my mom asked if the boys could stay with her. Why not?! They like the attention ad get aways too for the most part. They would have liked the dinosaurs but hey...

These boys got see pet, brush, and ride some horses on Saturday!


I love Aidan's face in this pic. 

These boys love animals!!

And they love driving grandpas tractor!


So what did Jaime and I do with another kid free weekend? We actually worked this time. :) a friend had given us some furniture so we spent Saturday moving stuff around and reorganizing stuff. One of my favorite things to do!

We went to Costco to stock up on some food storage items. It was fun for me to organize my food storage room and pantry a bit. My pantry isn't organized as neat as I'd like but I'm hoping to get it there slowly. 

We moved a bookcase downstairs into the office closet and put the kids board games and puzzles in it. They love it! Every day this week Aidan and Tyler have pulled out some games for us to play. They like being able to get them out themselves. I like not having to stand on a chair to get a game off the top shelf in the closet for them! Definitely a smart move for all of us. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...