Mel and Tim are Back!

My Aunt Mel and Uncle Tim recently came back home after serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Florida. They came up to visit a week at my mom's. I couldn't let this chance to see them get away so we drove down a day before they were leaving for home so that we could see them. 

Tim pulled out his accordion and played some fun polka songs and music. The kids immediately jumped in dancing. 

Then Aunt Mel and my mom jumped in to teach the kids a dance that they learned in elementary school

Do-see-do with your partner

Even Lindsey joined in the music playing and her and Uncle Tim played a duet together. 
We've happy to have you back Mel and Tim. I can hardly wait till you come back later this month. :) We will have to see you more than just one day during your visit. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...