Skipping Through January

January seems to have slipped away so fast. So here's a little recap...

Aidan can smile and make me smile even after he's just been hurt. Somehow he bonked his head and put a cold pack on his head, Olivia gave him the glow stick glasses to help him cheer up. 


Aidan and Tyler went to their friend Elias' birthday party. Elias and his family speak mostly Spanish. It was a traditional hispanic party complete with a piñata and loud music in the garage. :) Aidan and Tyler feel comfortable enough to speak with their Spanish and have a great time. 

On January 17 we went for dinner at Darin and Christy's.  This mousse she made was so good!

Lindsey wanted to get a picture of it and wants me to learn to make it. :) My favorite part in the raspberry sauce. YUM!



Yeah it's a big hit with every one. (Don't mind the paint patches on the wall. Darin is in the process of picking new paint.)

I love this picture of Tyler and Grandpa Noble.


Tyler is getting older but he still will occasionally go to bed on his own and fall asleep. No matter how crazy and wild he can be, he still melts my heart. He's my baby. He still lets me hold and cuddle him and I love it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...