Another Year Older

We celebrated Olivia's birthday on the 18th. Saturday just makes it easier for family to be able to come over to join us. 


She's 11! Next year she will be graduating from Primary and join the Young Women group at church. 

Dad and Darin being silly. It's been so fun having Darin's family closer. Kentucky was so far away. And now, they're in the possible plans of having to move to South Carolina! 
Washington Huskies slippers. She was asking for slippers just before Christmas, after I was all done shopping for Christmas. I'm glad she was given these now though. :) 

A Zoomer Pup! Olivia loves animals, as long as they're fake. 


The new Disney movie Moana is super cute. Olivia asked for Moana Legos. Aunt Bel and Uncle Chris pull through for a big win!

I got her a bunch of clothes. She's growing! It seems all the kids are growing at the same rate and they have all needed new clothes in the just the past few months. She's happy with all the pants and shirts I got for her. Nothing to be returned! Win for me!

Emily Daw is still Olivia's best friend. These two are a whole head height in size difference but they've got a pretty special bond. Emily surprised Olivia with a candy gram for her birthday. 

Olivia is still the sweet little mother hen she's always been. She loves little kids, being helpful, playing with friends, playing make believe, and stuffed animals. I go in her room to wake her up almost every morning. When I see her sleeping I still see the little chubby cheeked baby I'd watch sleep 11 years ago. Time really isn't on our side. Sometimes I wish I could just slow down the moments. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...