His Style

I told Tyler to go fix his hair before school. 
He wants to rock a mohawk. haha Still, no one smiles with their whole face like this boy. He still has the twinkle in his eyes. 

His facial expressions are hilarious. He has so many of them! This look was his look when I was laughing at his hair and taking the picture. He couldn't figure out what was wrong. I only know how to cut his hair one way. He wants to have different hair styles but I don't know how to let it grow in a specific way so he can style it differently without it growing out looking shaggy and kinda crazy. I'm sure as he gets older he will be one to try different looks. It seems like just yesterday that I'd catch him, a small toddler, standing on the bathroom stool to look at himself in the mirror making different facial expressions. How I miss that cuddly toddler but I really do still get to enjoy the cuddly phase he's in right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...