Aide's Baby Shower

Bel organized and put together this amazing shower for Aide. Having so many family members nearby makes it fun to do family showers like this. It'd be fun to do with my family if we had enough around. I thought it'd be fun to do one for Elizabeth but it didn't seem right for me to host a shower for her at my house when all her friends are in Yakima. Who would want to drive almost 2 hours for a shower? And if I did a family one it would just be me, mom, and Lori. hahaha So I was glad a friend of Elizabeth's put on a shower for her that I was able to go to and support her. And a month after Elizabeth's shower I attended Aide's shower. 

Bel went with a jungle theme.

How cute are those cupcakes! No I didn't eat one. I was tempted to just because they were so cute but I knew I wouldn't enjoy it all that much. 



I supplied the jars for the drink

guests wrote funny bits of advice on the diapers for Marcus and Aide to read when they change diapers. 

The mama to be

More cute decor

The cute master behind it all. She really did go all out. 

These cute crates and sign were a fun touch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...