Fall is Here...Because so is my birthday

I don't have a lot of fall decor but I like to do just a little bit. I loved setting my dining room up. The gold and white feels so festive!

Every year, October rolls around and Jaime still likes to take me away for a weekend. These are my real vacations. No kids, no schedules, no making meals. This year we spent my birthday weekend in Spokane again. We love going to the Davenport Hotel. We stayed at the tower this time. 

We had dinner at the Melting Pot. Fondue. It was really good. We went for the cheese sauce with a different variety of things to dip in it. No meat. We debated getting the meal that had the meat we'd cook also but we wanted to have the dessert so we decided to forgo the meat and I'm so glad we did. We definitely had enough to eat. 

And the dessert was totally worth it!

We had the S'mores fondue. Chocolate with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallow that our waiter lit on fire for the campfire smoke flavor. Just enough. Not too much. :) Then we dipped fruits, rice krispies treats, cakes. Mmmmm....really it was that good!

After dinner we went to see the Piano Guys in concert! I was so surprised when Jaime told me he got tickets.

The concert was so good. These guys are real entertaining and put on a good show. I'd watch them again. Thank you Jaime for a wonderful weekend! I look forward to my birthday every year just because of this. It makes getting older a little more worth it. ;)

When we got home Diana and the kids had picked out a Dairy Queen ice cream cake for me. Thanks to Lindsey. ;) She knows I don't want cake. Thanks again goes to Diana and Bel for watching the kids to allow Jaime and I able take out trips. 
Here's to 36!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...