Baby Girl's 12!!

We were able to have a birthday celebration with friends on Olivia's birthday. February 21st. 

I let her pick a fun birthday activity. She chose to paint pottery at Polka Dot Pottery. 

So many girls showed up it was wonderful. They made some real cute work painting the pieces the chose. 

We did cupcakes after painting 



Dear sweet Emily and Olivia. These two are the cutest sister friends. 

Emily's mom helped her make this giant candy graham. 


As soon as we got home Olivia was kidnapped by the Beehives and their leaders. 

Olivia's first night at mutual was a birthday party in her honor with pizza and breadsticks. The breadsticks are Olivia's favorite. She's quite the bread lover. 

Happy Birthday Olivia! You're going up to being a wonderful young woman. You're funny, caring, responsible, and yes - hilarious. I love that you're my daughter!

It snowed today for Olivia's second birthday celebration. 

This birthday party was held with family this time. 




I still see a little brown eyed toddler with chubby cheeks and adorable small pig tails that curled slightly. I miss my baby but Olivia is becoming such a fun young woman. I enjoy talking and laughing with her. If I need something to be done at home or need to leave someone in charge to get something taken care of while I'm gone I can trust Olivia to get it taken care of. She likes to do what is right and make sure others are well cared for. She loves deeply, especially for her best friend Emily,  and even though she's growing up she's not quite ready to lead childhood go. And I'm completely ok with that. When she breaks out Barbies or Calico Critters or Littlest Pet Shops I'm happy to see her still wanting to use her imagination and play. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...