Concert and a Movie

Lindsey had a choir concert tonight. It was such a good one! I really am impressed with her choir directors. They make the program fun, keep it going to where it's such a large program, and it has really helped Lindsey to blossom. 


Lindsey and Daphne are right next to each other. I like listening to and watching these girls sing and smile and sway during their favorite songs. 

While at the concert Jeremy Anderson said he was taking his two older kids to see Black Panther and asked if Jaime and the girls wanted to join them. Well yeah! Our kids love to hang out together so it was a fun surprise for them. Even though it was a school night it's not too often they get to do things like this so I was alright with them going to the movie. 

Alex, Olivia, Cami, Lindsey 
I remember when they were all so little! Now they're on their way to becoming young adults. I'm not sure I'm ready for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...