Time Out For Women

This year Time Out For Women came to Pasco! No traveling to Spokane, no staying in a hotel (which is the fun part along with eating out.) Instead Mom, Elizabeth, and Lori stayed the night at my house after Friday nights session. Then Saturday morning we drove the mile and a half to the venue!

I love hanging out with Lori. We have such a good time. We've always been pretty close. Probably because we shared a room all growing up and played together all the time. Those bonding moments and memories don't just go away because you grow up. 

Little Jocelyn got to tag along with Elizabeth. Lori's little bun in the oven is cooking quite nicely and is making his appearance very visible anymore. :)

While I was there I ran in to Corinne Potter! The Potter family moved to Idaho but we keep in touch occasionally so it was a fun surprise to see her here. 

And while I was at it talking to Corinne I had to bring her over to see Carina. :) These beautiful ladies were wonderful friends to be with for me when we lived in Grandview. 

The event was good. I loved the music by Mercy River. The talks weren't the best I've heard at other TOFW events but I still enjoyed my time and being able to experience it with my mom and sisters. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...