We took the kids on a walk. Jaime and I have been walking a lot more. We usually go on Sundays but now we go many other evenings. Because so much is shut down we see many families out walking as well. The kids aren't always thrilled with going on walks but when they're finally out they see to be glad to be out. 


Tyler soaked up his time playing Transformers with his dad. Definitely one of the perks of being home more is the kids have more dad time. Tyler loves to talk about transformers with Jaime. He tries to talk to me about them but I don't know much so it's more me just listening and acting like I know how exciting it is to Tyler. But Jaime likes to talk about them with him. He knows the classic transformers that Tyler is really into right now. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...