It's a Good Day for a Good Day...


Jaime and Olivia are making cookies while watching a movie (I may have taste tested the dough...a few times :D ),

Aidan is enjoying relaxing while he watches the movie, and 

Tyler and Lindsey are playing catch. We generally don't play sports on Sunday but Lindsey was wanting to help Tyler out with working on catching his football. I appreciate her giving him some love and attention. 
I loved seeing everyone having a good time today and doing things with one another after Jaime and I got back from our short getaway. It shows me that they can be ok and have a good time with one another while their parents are gone. I've been blessed with such great kids. Where it really matters they are helpful, responsible and kind to one another. I love it. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...