New Space


The patio is done and new furniture is taking it's place in the new outdoor living space. 

I really like the table and chairs I found online. The chairs are really comfortable and even stackable! So in the winter it'll be nice to be able to stack and put them away and cover them to keep them shielded from the cold and wind blowing wind and snow. 
 
I found a conversation set someone was selling about 2 miles from us. They're practically brand new and the perfect size for us and what we needed. The fire pit table is ordered and on it's way! In the meantime we've enjoyed our time sitting out in the evenings and using the patio heater that we got during Christmas. It's short so it helps blow heat at the same height as the sofas making the heat directed right at me to keep me warm. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...