Spring Break... Let's Get Out of Here!

 

We got away for a short trip during spring break!
We took the kids to eat dinner at Dockside at the CDA Resort.

It was fun letting them see the resort Jaime and I go to so often. 

These giant fish tanks were fun for the kids to see.



We had a scrumptious dinner...

and then took a walk along the boardwalk.




These silly girls. They're so much fun. They're best friends. They're sisters. They're wonderful. 
After our walk we met up with Carina and her kids at the Raptor Reef Water park at Triple Play. Sadly I didn't get one picture of that but the good thing is I didn't take any because I was out having fun going down the slides and swimming with the kids. They all had a great time. We stayed till closing time. Went back to the hotel and the kids hung out while Carina and I played card games and visited. 

If there's a pool my kids will swim. In the morning they were quick to have breakfast and then head on to the pool to swim. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...