May the Fourth be With You

Our annual May the Fourth celebration. It was made a little quick tonight though. I set out dinner, Jaime grilled burgers and we all ate quickly because then the kids had mutual activities to head on to.

The Deacons and 12-13 year old girls were combined for their activity and they held it at our house. They had a May the Fourth celebration as well! I let them use the Star Wars labels for their food items. 

Then they had light saber duals.

And watched a movie and enjoyed their snacks. I'd say the evening was a success. The kids all had a great time. They had a good turn out and lots of participation. It was nice to have a space to let them use...now that I have my nice outdoor patio space. ;)



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...