Golf

 Marcus wanted to take us to Topgolf. 

I'd never heard of a place like this. But essentially is a bowling alley for golf! We had so much fun. Definitely room for improvement but the atmosphere and activity was great. 

The kids had a great time. 

Even Liandrew got in on the swing of things. 

Look at that batting stance! ;)

Topgolf got eveyone in the golfing mode so the kids went out and played around on Uncle Marcus's putting green. Plus, the temperature dropped to a cool 95 so it was a good time to be outside. Sorry neighbors, I tried to keep these hooligans quiet at this late hour!
They were laughing so much I loved it. I love that my kids are friends and can play, joke, and laugh around together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...