Our Last Day

Our last day we slept in, got workouts in (I went for a run along the beach) and then we went swimming.

Ended the swim by relaxing in the hot tub. Living the resort life, 

In the afternoon we took a drive to Bellingham and walked through Wattcom Falls Park. It really is such a beautiful area. 


Some of us hiked down the hill to a part of the water. 


And of course....water....Lindsey :D

We hiked around different trails we found. The kids and mom and dad didn't go for too long before they were all ready to head back. So they went back to the resort to swim and Jaime and I explored through the park. It's what I wanted to do that day so I appreciated Jaime staying with me to walk around. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...