It's Like a Family Mini Reunion

 We were lucky to have Emily's family and Brian's families come to visit at Mom's house at the same time. 

Saturday July 3 I picked Brian up from Summer's sister's house so that he and I could hike Badger Mountain in the morning. Brian and I get a long really well and have an easy time talking. I've come to really enjoy our times like this. 

On Sunday we all attended Mom and Dad's ward meetings. We like to fill a few benches and all be together. ;)

We let all the teens/preteens sit together. 

After church I happened to talk to Gary Christensen (Brian's father in law) and asked if he had a Chevy Belaire. He just so happened to have one he was headed to pick up from a car show. He told Jaime and Lindsey to follow him and he let Lindsey take a ride in it! She was on cloud nine. And that candy apple red is just so beautiful!
We went home to climb on our roof to watch fireworks. We can see so many all around us that it's kinda nice to be able to be able to not have to drive to the stadium to watch them. We can see the stadium show from our rooftop! 

July 7th we took the older kids to the temple to do baptisms. 
What a sweet experience to have all our kids go! 

Brian, Dad, me, Emily

Brian got a shot of all of us. 

Cousins


Little moment with Brian.


We spent the day playing at Mom and Dad's. 

Swimming all day!

My boys

Summer still had some 4th of July poppers so she handed them out to all the kids. 


It was fun to count to three and POP!

More time being with family! Like I said, it was a mini family reunion. With Lori and Elizabeth living near they've been able to come and join the fun as well. 


The kids had been working on a "movie" and were excited to show it to us. They had some pretty cool effects. It was fun to watch. 

Ryan, me, Dad, Darin

Got a little snuggle and ear rubbing time with Ryan. :)

Maybe, Emma, Thomas, Lindsey, Darin, Ezra, Christy, Elise

We got to celebrate Darin's birthday while they were here. 


Had to snap some pictures with Grandpa. He will be 95 in November!

We took generational pics. Four Generations!

I'm grateful we've been able to have time with Grandpa. I treasure each time I go to mom's and get to see him still. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...