Cougar Fan Fest in Las Vegas

The girls and I are headed off to Las Vegas to spend Labor Day weekend with Brian's family and my dad. Jaime was so kind to buy us tickets to go so that we can go to the BYU football game played in Vegas. I'm not sure we will ever be able to fly without a face mask again. I feel like it will be the last covid restriction to be lifted...if they're ever lifted. Will we live like this the rest of our lives?

We died laughing see a guy on the belt going through the carry on security check! haha I sent the picture to family saying it could be turned in to a meme. Something like "This is what happens when you try to sneak a friend in your bag onto the plane" hahaha

I felt kinda sad seeing this on the napkins. We're allowed to eat on the plane but while chewing you need to place your mask back on. 

When we landed in Vegas Brian picked us up and we went straight to Fan Fest and met up with the rest of the family, Dad, and Emily.

It was a fun evening. Buying BYU shirts, activities, 

and yummy cougar tail maple bar donuts. :)



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...