Sunday in Vegas


Sunday was church day. Beautiful weather. A few pictures were snapped. 

Henry and me. 

Cousins! Olivia and Lindsey love these kids. They all look so cute together. 

In the afternoon we went to the cemetery to visit Esther, Such a tender moment, They still have struggles and bouts of sadness. I thought I'd catch the moment Summer and Maybrie had together with Esther. 

In the evening I went and sat outside under the pergola. Henry came to visit for a bit. 

Then Olivia came out. It was warm but not hot since the sun had gone down so being outside was real pleasant. 

It wasn't long till others came out, one by one, to visit. We had some good laughs. One of my favorite pastimes is literally just sitting and visiting with my family. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...