On Wednesday December 16th I went to the hospital at 7 a.m. to start my induction. I was already dialated to a 3 and dr. said if I wanted to have the baby I could. I didn't want to be in the hospital or recovering too close to Christmas with my entire family home for the season so I said sure! I was finally underway at 8 a.m. with pitocin. The rest of the morning and afternoon was spent in boredom and watching tv with Jaime at my side. At around 12:45 the dr. came to break my water because that usually gets things going quick. My kids have all arrived shortly after the water breaks. However, since the baby's head kind of floated up he decided to wait a bit to not risk the umbilical cord coming out first or wringing around the baby's neck. Bummer! I was so disappointed. So, on to more waiting, turning up the pitocin...again. Finally at 3:30 p.m. I was having some strong contractions and dialated 5-6. My mother-in-law came to visit at 4 and Jaime told her that it would probab...
December 27th, 2012 - our 10 year anniversary! It doesn't seem like we've been married for ten years. I still feel as giddy to see him when he comes home from work as when we were first married. I can't get enough of him! I love being with him and spending time together. And this year, for our anniversary we did just that. My parents came to pick up our kids in the morning on the 27th and Jaime and I left for Spokane. I had played with the plan of going to Hawaii like we did for our honeymoon but I'm saving for a large expense in the next few months or so. We stayed at the Davenport Hotel for a few days of alone time. It was great to be able to give each other 100% of our attention. We had the HONEYMOON Suite! Complete with kitchenette, fireplace and walk-in shower. Thursday we ate at Chili's for lunch, did some shopping, ate dinner at P.F. Changs (their lettuce wraps are my favorite!) Friday was a wonderful day! We went to the spa at the Davenp...
Yes, this is true.
And yes....this will be our newest addition to the family. You think you're surprised! Just imagine how surprised I was! Big time let me tell you. And in case you are wondering, I am just starting my first week of month number five. Yes, I am in my second trimester already. Hard to believe it's really gone that fast. I haven't been sick at all. It's been very nice. I could easily not know that I was pregnant because I don't feel like I am.
This explains why I haven't been sick. It's a boy. I wasn't sick with Aidan either. I kind of figured it was a boy and this morning confirmed that it was.
Here's the little guy in action.
,
We got up a little after 6 a.m. and got ready to head to the hospital. My mom showed up at 6:45 to watch the other three at home for us. Thanks Mom! We got to the hospital and you know the rest of the story there...boy. :) Everything looks to be good from what we saw but someone else will look...
Comments
Post a Comment