Valentine's Day Celebrations

Happy Valentine's Day!
Jaime had these beautiful flowers sent to me. I still love calla lilies just as much as I did when I had them in my wedding bouquet. 

We generally don't go out for dinner on Valentine's Day and choose to stay home and do something fun with the kids. But the year we had reservations for dinner at Bud's Broiler. We ordered the meal for two. This steak was huge!

I was looking forward to dinner out with this cute guy. We made our reservations for 4:30 so we could get in before the huge rush. It was such a smart thing to do because by the time our main course got to us it was 5:30. 

It was oh, so delicious. 

And dessert! Their truffles are so good. Literally like silk as they melt in your mouth. 


It was a nice evening. 

Pictures from this photo shoot in Florida are some of my favorites of the two of us together. 

This was in 2021. It was such a fun trip and I am just as happy sitting in his lap today as I was then. 

The day after Valentine's Day we celebrated as a family. I think fondu is our favorite valentine's dinner. Melty cheese and melty chocolate with yummy foods to dip in them? I mean, can't get much better right? 

I made some fun scratch Valentine cards for the kids. 

A couple of them were hoping to score some cash. 😂 However...that's not a bad idea for another time!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

Living Life Day to Day

The Past Week...