Getting in the Hiking

A friend posted on Facebook that she wanted to hike the Enchantments hike in Leavenworth. It's over 20 miles. I don't know what but as soon as I saw her post I wanted to hike it. But I was nervous to commit to it. Finally, almost last minute I decided I would. The group was able to secure two condos for our large group to stay in. 

 So I joined the girls to get some hiking and conditioning in. 

Look how beautiful that view is!


It's always so much more fun hiking, walking, exercising when you're with friends.


I'm nervous but also looking forward to this hike. I'm always curious to see how my body will weather and how far I can push myself for such things.








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...